Deutz 6180 TTV intermittent transmission error code 4F

Diskutiere Deutz 6180 TTV intermittent transmission error code 4F im Forum Agrotron und Neuer im Bereich Deutz / Deutz-Fahr Schlepper - Hi, new user on this forum from Sweden. I hope it's ok that I write in English, I read German quite ok and use google translate to Swedish when I...
sverker

sverker

Hi,
new user on this forum from Sweden. I hope it's ok that I write in English, I read German quite ok and use google translate to Swedish when I don't understand but I'm not confident enough to be able to write something understandable in German. Hence it is perfectly ok if you answer to me in German, I'm happy for any information I can get on the topic described below.

To the point, we hade a Deutz Agrotron 6180 TTV which we are in general satisfied with but a major issue is that I can't find a proper workshop manual for it. That is usually the first thing I get for any new tractor model, I have the SDF E-doc but it doesn't contain much information. What is worse, that is all information our dealer workshop has too, they are trying to find more information. E.g. for the 7 series TTV I've found a proper pdf with detailed level of information on the systems, troubleshooting information etc which is what I'm used to from our New Holland and Valtra/Valmet tractors. I can't even find information on what transmission it have, according to a leaflet the 6190 has ZF T7340 but it seems it may be an updated version?

On the Deutz we are getting an intermittent error code on the transmission, 4F. According to E-doc that is a medium severity error and the description provided is "Current at hydrostatic unit don't correspond to the speed"

To me, being an electronics engineer by profession, that probably indicates a bad connector but which? Spring is approaching and I'm trying to get this sorted before the seeding season starts, we are a bit later here in the north.

So, the specific questions are:
- Have any of you experienced the transmission error code 4F?
- Do you know where to get a proper workshop manual (at a reasonable cost) for series 6 TTV?

Best regards
Sverker

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Realist

Realist

Hallo :)
Zum Fehlercode 4F kann ich nichts sagen, aber alle Serie 6 TTV Modelle vom 6150-6190 TTV hatten das ZF Eccom 1.5 Getriebe. Die Typen mit Powershift/CShift Getriebe hatten ein ZF Getriebe der Baureihe T7200.

sverker

sverker

Threadstarter
Hallo :)
Zum Fehlercode 4F kann ich nichts sagen, aber alle Serie 6 TTV Modelle vom 6150-6190 TTV hatten das ZF Eccom 1.5 Getriebe. Die Typen mit Powershift/CShift Getriebe hatten ein ZF Getriebe der Baureihe T7200.
Thank you, that is useful information. I have a friend who work with ZF transmissions for heavy vehicles and he said he can probably find information from that side if I could find the type.

R

Raupenbernd

Hallo gibt es neuigkeiten zum FC 4F ? Ich habe gerade genau das selbe Problem und kann hierzu nichts finden.

sverker

sverker

Threadstarter
We have not found the root cause yet. I found a diagnose protocol from SDF in an excel file with a troubleshoot list for among others 4F (if you send me an PM with your email I'll send it to you).

So far we've done the steps to calibrate and change filters, then the error code and slight jerking behavior went away. However the weather here at the same time also got warmer and dryer which may have something to do with the issue, my initial thought was that it is related to moisture in connector or sensor.

A few days ago the weather got cold and damp again. At the same time we had lower the pressure in the tires for field work, the error code and jerking behavior came back. Today we increased the pressures in the tires to road level at the same time the weather is warmer and dryer and the issue has not appeared.

My feeling is still that the issue is related to moisture in a sensor or connector but we will keep observing.

derdeutzfreak

derdeutzfreak

Drehzahlsensor Hydrostat prüfen ggf. ersetzen

Anhänge

• Screenshot_20240423_193437_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423_193437_Drive.jpg
    207,8 KB · Aufrufe: 22
Thema: Deutz 6180 TTV intermittent transmission error code 4F